Membership dues are $ 35.00 per annum. Members may pay for three years at one time.
According to IPA Canada Statutes, dues are payable on or before April 1st of each year.
Members who have not paid their annual (renewal) dues by April 1st will have their IPA membership terminated.
Three payment options are available. Select your choice from the Payment Options below.
If a member does not pay membership dues for the current year and wishes to continue his or her membership the year after, the IPA Canada Constitution requires payment of the previous year's dues along with the new years' membership dues.
If a member does not pay for two calendar years their file will be destroyed and they will have to reapply to join the IPA.
Please send Cheque to:
IPA Region 6
8182 Jeanne D'Arc Blvd
Ottawa, ON, K1E 2B8
Make Cheque Payable to:
IPA Region 6
1. Login to online or mobile banking at your financial institution:
2. Choose Interac e-Transfer within the Transfer/Payment menu options. May be a different location for some banks.
3. Name a recipient by entering the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Fill in the Interac e-Transfer information (dollar amount, account from which to withdraw the funds)
5. Follow the instructions to confirm the information and complete the transfer.
IPA Ottawa is setup for Autodeposit and you will not need to use the security question and answer process to have your funds deposited.
Please check the box acknowledging that IPA Ottawa (International Police Region 6) has is registered for Autodeposit.
For additional information about Interac services, visit:
Credit Card (PayPal)
To pay your membership dues using a Credit Card, select the number of years you wish to pay for and then select Debit or Credit Card.